Finished goods subcontracting
The most complex activity performed by the company refers to finished products manufacturing: ski-boots, helmets and goggles. Plastor started this activity in 1993, with the first ski-boots manufactured for the French company Salomon. Today they supply both Salomon and Atomic companies with winter-sport equipment.
The production chain includes:
- product development alongside the customer
- mold-injection molds design and manufacturing
- mold-injection of components
- decoration (screen-printing, pad-printing, hot-stamping)
- assembling of the finished products
- logistics for stock management and deliveries
The customers are the famous brands of winter-sports: Salomon and Atomic.
The used mold-injection machines have clamping force between 100 and 500 t, with hydraulic, electric or hybrid driving, manufactured by the well-known: Demag, Krauss-Maffei, Negri Bossi.
The plastics that they process are: PP, PU, PA, PA + FS, POM, PET, PPT, ABS, etc.
Products are assembled on specific production lines.
The specialized departments of the company provide logistics for procurement, stocking, custom-clearance and delivery.