There are few companies having more then 100 years. The company named Plastor was set up in 1914 as a small private business, manufacturing hair pins and combs from natural materials. They were taken over in state propriety in 1948 and re-named “Viitorul”. Up to the ‘90’s it was the largest toy manufacturer in Romania. In 1994 it was privatized back and became a 100% Romanian owned company.
We offer to our customers complete solutions in plastics processing, from being part of new product development team, to molds, devices and technology design, process optimization, product validation according to ISO 9001, ISO TS 16040 and ISO 14001, and serial production of components, sub-assemblies and finished products.
With a dynamic, experienced ad creative technical team, we succeeded in staying on demanding markets that many years ago seemed inaccessible. We are struggling to answer to our customers’ requests, because we understood that this is the only way to provide company’s sustainability.
PLASTOR SA offers complete project management in plastics processings:
- full optimization of plastic parts geometry
- design and manufacturing of mold-injection and blow-molding molds for plastic products
- devices and technologies design
- design and manufacturing of mold-injection and blow-molding molds, of size up to 1200 x 800 x 800 mm
- mold-injection of serial plastic parts made of PE, PP, PPT, PP+FS, PA, PA + FS, ABS, ABS/PC, PC, POM, PET, PBT, PET + FS, PBT+FS, PBT-PC, etc, with mold-injection machines of 40-1100 tons
- over molding (on a plastic or metal insert)
- 2 components mold-injection
- blow-molding (traditional and suction) of LDPE, HDPE, PPH, PPK, PA, with machines of 3-30 liters.
- ultrasonic welding of plastic parts
- assembling with metallic components
- decoration: screen printing, pad printing, hot stamping
- 3D measurement of plastic parts
- finished products assembling
- quality management according to ISO 9001/2008; ISO TS 16949/ 2009; ISO 14001/2004 certified by the German DQS company.